Material Flow Control with ProStore®
The control and monitoring of the Material Flow is increasingly a task of Warehouse Management Systems.
ProStore® provides extensive functions that integrate the entire Material Flow Control level into the basic system with the optional module Material Flow Control.
Material Flow Control in real time
The ProStore ® module for material flow control allows ProStore® to directly control conveyor elements and integrate all requirements from automatic shelf control units to driverless transport systems.
The ProStore ® material flow control communicates directly with the controllers below, usually Siemens S7.
Processes and interactions are graphically visualized and displayed transparently for the user.
- Configuration of reporting points within a conveyor system (I points, task points, delivery points, RBG etc.) with assignment to a storage location or a storage location.
- Assignment of functions to reporting points.
The functions are executed when a pallet in the material flow has reached a reporting point.
- Extensions to a conveyor system can thus be subsequently configured in a simple manner.
Example: Retrofitting of a labeler / printer integrated in conveyor technology. A new message point is configured on the ProStore® page, whereby the transfer of print data to the printer / label is stored as a function.
- Configuration of the permissible transport paths on the conveyor system.
Via this configuration, transports can be reconfigured and alternative routes can be created.
- Overview of the motion commands generated in ProStore®, which are pending or passed to the controllers.
Material Flow Visualization with ProStore®
For the construction of a Material Flow Visualization, the information provided via the interface from the PLC level is displayed with ProStore®.
- Schematic representation of the conveyor technology including shelf operating units.
- Display of individual pallets, which are on the conveyor system, as well as display of pallet information such as pallet identification number, order number, article, quantity, batch, etc.
- Disturbances are displayed visually by different colors (disturbance of a conveyor technology area, disturbance of a shelf operating device) as well as display of the current fault message (code and text) including the possibility of the software technical resolution of faults.
- Automatically refresh the display in a configurable time interval.