The ProStore® module VR Training
Training via "Virtual Reality" (VR) enables employees to acquire processes not only theoretically, but also to test and consolidate them directly in practice. When training with VR glasses, full physical effort is required - performed VR sequences are experienced directly and therefore immediately internalised.
The ProStore® VR Training opens up the potential of virtually trained employees for intralogistics for the first time!
The advantages of ProStore® VR Training:
- Added value through reduced training time
- Avoidance of errors
- Reduced entry barriers for foreign-language employees through visual experiences
- Customer-specific order picking processes can be experienced and checked at an early stage after their definition (e.g. during customer acceptance)
- KeyUsers can be trained before going live
- Rare and therefore particularly error-prone activities can be trained in a targeted manner
With ProStore® into the virtual world
The ProStore® VR Training uses the latest second generation VR glasses which, with their responsiveness, display quality and wearing comfort, allow immersion without prior knowledge or preparation. The training is also fully integrated into ProStore® . It uses > ProStore® WebSLS in the virtual environment:
- Use of the available stock
- Access to the created users
- Evaluation of the training possible (training results, duration, open training needs)
Live demonstration of the advantages of the ProStore® VR Training
This VR Training sequence gives a small insight into what training with VR glasses in the warehouse can look like. The VR Training module of the WMS ProStore® is used.