ProStore®: Basic Data, Basic Functions and more
Basic Functions and Tasks of ProStore® are combined as well as ProStore® configuration options for key users and system users.
- Product master data is transferred from the ERP solution to ProStore® via the interface. These are extended on the ProStore® page by
(Eg certificates, regulations, etc.) can be assigned per article.
- Management of customer, supplier and carrier masterdata
- ProStore® maintains other master data such as
– Loading aids
– storage topology
– picking zones
– transport path matrix
– ABC classification
– Assignment item – storage location as well as item – storage location
– Cost centers
– Criteria for supplier evaluations
- Management and screening of containers at the container level, wherein a pallet or a container can consist of one or more containers.
A container contains, among other things, the batch information, a QA status for the quality classification of the container, and a QP number (quality protocol), which, for example, allows the customer to book the container for a customer order.
- For each container, MHD and RLZ information are stored. These can be parameterized in the master data for each article.
- In ProStore®, stocks are maintained in the product unit (PE). In parallel, the conversion or conversion into packaging units (VE) is possible in the dialog boxes.
- Sales and packaging units (VEs) can be defined as curative or uncurant packages, ie with variable content per VE.
- Manage pallet and bins (handling units) to perform key user tasks, such as batch splitting, repackaging, quantity changes, etc.
- All inventory changes are sent to the ERP solution.
- Stock movements are reported to the ERP solution if the affected storage locations are also managed as separate storage locations in the ERP solution. The generation of messages can be configured via a corresponding assignment table of the ProStore® and ERP storage locations.
- Cyclic inventory matching with the ERP solution is possible. ProStore® is the most advanced system.
Quarantine Time - QS Lifetime
- The QS Lifetime can be stored in hours in the item master record. Pallets from our own production with a QS lying time are collected as “WE-Locked”. When the pallet is booked, the expiration time is calculated and entered on the pallet.
- A cyclically running background process searches for pallets whose QS lay-down time has expired and automatically releases the pallets.
Monitoring Minimum shelf life and remaining time
- The minimum shelf life can be stored in days and the remaining time in days. In the case of a goods receipt from production, the MHD and RLZ dates are calculated and stored on the pallet by means of the posting date.
- A cyclically running background process checks daily whether the RLZ date or the MHD date has expired. If this is the case, the pallet is locked, that is, the QS status on the pallet is set to “RLZ expired” or “MHD expired”. This lock is logged. If this is set, an e-mail is automatically sent to the configured recipient (s).
- The operator can display specific stocks whose MHD and / or remaining time expires soon or has expired. The operator can specify a period of time, for example, to select all the stocks at which the defined remaining time in the “coming” week will expire.
- ProStore® supports Warehouse Management with dynamic storage space allocation and with fixed-area management.
- By defining a storage zone, different storage locations can be logically combined.
- An ABC classification of the articles can be maintained manually or by an automatic calculation.
- Rearrangements of individual pallets can be initiated within a storage location and between different storage locations via a corresponding ProStore® dialog function. In addition, AdHoc rearrangements in ProStore® can be initiated directly by the forklift driver via the stacker control system.
- Management of transport trolleys (eg trolleys with several containers / compartments for storage, picking, etc.)
- Reorganization of the storage areas on the basis of various criteria such as ABC classification, fixed location allocation, expert heights, etc.
- The storage strategies are defined using the strategy engine.
Rights and roll concept
- A comprehensive rights and role concept allows flexible, individual control of the authorizations throughout the application.
- Standard profiles serve as a basis and can be individually adapted to their needs through their own roles and authorizations.
- Rights allocation is possible for the following elements:
– availability of dialogues
– Perform actions / functions
– Manage configurations
– Visibility and manipulation of data and fields
- The configurable surface settings, such as the search variants and results presentations, can be made available via additional groups as required.
- The ProStore® users are assigned a default language.
When you log on to ProStore®, the standard language is displayed but can be overwritten / changed by the user.
- All management texts in the dialog masks are stored in database tables in ProStore®. Texts can be individually and multi-lingual.
- The translation of the German guide texts into other languages is supported by ProStore®.
- From ProStore®, an automatic e-mail / SMS notification is carried out for certain events (parameterizable). This is usually linked to protocol types. These are configured as an e-mail event and assigned to a destination address.
System and infrastructure
Key users and system users have various options for configuring ProStore® as well as system-specific components.
- Basic configurations within ProStore®
- Manage log types, messages, and e-mail events
- Management of dynamic tables
- Management of dialog constants
- Displays the system log journal
- Configuring the VoiceConsole (use of Pick-by-Voice)
- Administration of the GlassFish Application Server
- Configuration and administration of the web-based stacker control system
- Configuration of the web-based TEAM support tool